Every pair of Classic UGG® boots will eventually show some wear; follow our instructions below to ensure they look their best (and never put your boots in the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaner).
- Lightly dampen boots with clean water and a sponge. Apply a small amount of UGG® Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner to the wet sponge. Gently scrub the surface of your boot. When finished, use a clean, damp sponge to remove excess residue.
- Stuff boots with paper to speed up the drying process and help maintain their shape. Let boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
- Protect your boots and prevent staining by spraying with UGG Sheepskin Protector. Apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Shake bottle, hold about six inches away from boot, and spray sheepskin evenly until boot is wet, but not soaked.
- Eliminate odour and keep boots fresh by spraying the inside of each boot with UGG "Shoe Renew" sheepskin freshener.
- Let boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
- When boots are dry, take the suede brush and lightly brush the nap in one direction to ensure your Classic UGG® boots look their best.