How does the payment with KLARNA work?
If you shop with KLARNA, you can pay for your order in three instalments.
To pay with KLARNA, the following requirements must be met:
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Same billing and delivery address
- The maximum purchase sum is determined by Klarna after a credit check. If the payment has been rejected by Klarna, please contact Klarna Customer Service by clicking here
How can I pay for my order with Klarna?
Please select Klarna as the payment method at checkout and enter your billing and delivery address (must be the same!), date of birth and phone number. It is not possible to have a different billing and shipping address with Klarna, as each order depends on your credit rating
KLARNA verifies the information provided to determine your identity and conducts a quick credit score. This should only take a few seconds and does not affect your credit rating.
Once the information has been verified, you will receive an order confirmation via email from us, acknowledging receipt. You will also receive the KLARNA invoice by e-mail. Please note that this invoice will be sent directly by Klarna, not by UGG®. Please make sure to check your spam inbox if you have not received it.
You will make your first payment when placing the order and the remaining two are automatically collected each month by KLARNA
I have not received a bill from Klarna
The Klarna invoice will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as the order has been placed. If you have not received the invoice, we recommend to check your spam folder or contact Klarna directly to request a new invoice by clicking here.
I am facing issues shopping with Klarna
If you cannot place an order with Klarna as a payment method, this may be due to the following reasons:
- Klarna credit check and internal parameters may have led to the conclusion that you are not eligible for this payment method
- We recommend choosing a different payment method placing an order for a smaller amount
- Verify that the delivery address matches the billing address.
Please contact Klarna Customer Service directly for more information by clicking here.